I'm Todd, a 22 year old front-end web developer from Wiltshire, UK. I am highly enthusiastic and love what I do.
Away from the code, I live with my lovely girlfriend @StaceyLVincent and eat too much Domino's pizza. I love tattoos (got a few), singing (bad at it), and weird stuff like UFO's, ancient history and the supernatural. Favourite music includes bands like Blink-182, Angels & Airwaves, The Killers, Ellie Goulding.
My experience ranges from working client-side in Central London, to in-house agency working with some of the world's leading global brands.
My ethos when it comes to development is to deliver top quality and maintainable code, building cross-browser solutions that are standards compliant as well as performance enhanced. Building sites that are device agnostic is a key concern, offering users of all shapes and sizes a consistent user experience.
My markup and code is lightweight, clean and minimal, through years of tweaking, perfecting and structuring code in different ways to achieve new feats. I love getting stuck in with things like OOCSS, HTML5 semantics/APIs, CSS sprites, responsive web design, UI interactions/events - and you'll probably see it in a download at some stage.
- HTML5, integrating some of the latest powerful technologies and APIs
- CSS3, core CSS2 skills complete with progressive enhancement styling and keyframe animation
- jQuery, working with animation, DOM events, AJAX and plugins
- WordPress, powering many sites I build, along with basic PHP knowledge
- HTML 4.01/XHTML, creating standards/platform compliant HTML email templates
- Responsive Media Queries (#RWD), for creating websites that perfectly adapt to different viewports
Projects and plugins
Popular plugins of mine include the jBar and jResize. Some of which are featured/noted in .NET Magazine, and have generated some wicked traffic and interest.
I do take on external (freelance) work from various agencies, mainly front-end development but occasionally design. At present I am only taking on front-end development work though, please get in touch for rates.